2022 MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA
- Consistently placing in their age group (preferably winning the race or their age group) in the local and regional race circuit, refer to team schedule for events.
- Live and train in the Gulf Coast Region.
- Team members are required to demonstrate a high degree of sportsmanship, encourage all triathletes, promote the sport of triathlon and be socially compatible with the overall team. Excessive penalties in races, foul language at races, and any form of classless behavior will not be allowed.
- Team members will wear their team race kits while racing at the key local races and the team tech shirts at the awards ceremonies. As we need to look like a team and promote our sponsors, the team kits and shirts are our best and main means of promotion.
- Maintain annual membership with USAT.